Color pocket sounder: Simbia CPS - 200M
Simbia CPS-200M echosounder is designed for amateur fishing and allows to realize all spectrum of functions of this class echosounder, and also some functions of professional and fishfinding technique.
Echosounder is designed on a base of personal PC (Pocket PC), to which transceiver with hydro acoustic antenna is connected.
- Some ways of connection with transceiver - cable (interface RS-232/USB) or wireless ("Blue Tooth" technology).
- Possibility of work with GPS module for creating navigational fish-finding complex with defining position data, course and speed move.
- Usage of hydro acoustic antenna with temperature, speed sensors (or separate sensors) for measuring water temperature and speed of vessel move.
- Slide's record and "alive" echograms in PC memory for future slide view and echogram playback in a real time.
- Possibility of work during winter conditions through ice being thick up to 0,5 meters when sensitivity is a little bit decreased.
- Wide spectrum of modes of reflected information (full screen, pelagic expansion, bottom expansion, navigational mode) and tools (A-scope, scale of depths, range cursor, line of mark, collection of color palette).
- Autonomic echosounder power supply (PPC and transceiver separately) from build-in accumulators charged from circuit ~220 V or car accumulator.
- Waterproof execution.
|Color LCD display (PPC)||Diagonal 9 cm (3,5”), 320 х 240 pixel (QVGA)|
|Working frequency||200 кГц|
|Transmit Power||50 W (RMS)|
|Bottom detection range (silt - sand)||up to 220 meters|
|Big fish detection range||up to 65 meters|
|Working ranges||5, 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200 m|
|Phasing||up to 200 m with step 1 m|
|«Dead» space||up to 0,3 m|
|Accuracy of measured distance||up to 1 % (with entered correction of sound speed)|
|TVG and gain control||manual and automatic|
|Modes of echo signals processing||white line, color filter, noise suppressor, digit depth indication.|
|Saving information||slide and echogram record|
|Display modes||full screen, pelagic broadening, bottom broadening, navigational mode,
slide and echogram review, A-scope
|Color palette of echo signals||7 or 14 colors (6 dB/color or 3 dB/color according to signal level)|
|Background color||black, blue or white|
|Palette intensity||day, evening, night|
|PPC connection with transceiver||“Blue Tooth” or RS-232|
|execution||bottom or transom|
|diagram of direction||20° or 8°|
|additional functions (option)||temperature and speed sensor|
|from build-in accumulator||up to 10 hours (transceiver)|
|from outward source||adapter|
|Range of working temperatures||from - 5° to + 40° С (PPC – according to producer’s data)|
|Transceiver||120 х 70 х 40 mm|
A scope of delivery:
- Personal computer PPC (a set)
- Transceiver TRX-200
- Antenna 200 kHz
- Auto charging adapter
- CD with software
- Technical manual
- GPS module
- PPC cover protecting from splashes
- Antenna with temperature and speed sensors
- Temperature and speed sensors Network charging adapter