Radar Furuno M-1623
- 6" temperature-compensated LCD display of high image sharpness.
- Build-in EBL functions (electronic azimuth) and EVRM (electronic marker of removal).
- Radius of watch is 16 nm, 12 detection subranges.
- Zoom mode helps to constrict the area of watch up to 1/8 nm during navigation near berths and in narrow straits.
- Comfortable and easy control system with a help of cursor Omnipad.
- Super image sharpness.
- Possibility of picture reverse.
- Easy in installation.
- Possibility of connecting with receivers GPS, Loran and chart plotter.
- 4 shades of gray for better target discernibleness.
- Possibility to choose between dark or light background for best visibility in any time of the day.
- Echo plot mode for simpler following of target moving.
- Guard Zone mode warns operator about appearing an object in a specified zone.
- Automatic adjustment of receiver sensitivity and anti-clutter control.
- Is corresponded to the demands of U.S. Coast Guard CFR-46 "waterproof device" for mounting on opened vessels.
|Antenna type||Slotted wave guide array|
|Working frequency||9410+30МHz (X-band)|
|Output power||2,2 kW|
|Noise figure||6 dB|
|Display type||6" LCD display with green color,
4 grades of brightness, resolution, 240 x 320 pixel
|Modes of reflection||Head-Up, Head-Up TB, Course-Up, North-Up, True Motion|
|Detection ranges||0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1. 5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 nm|
|Ring ranges||0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0,5, 1, 2, 3, 4 nm|
|Input NMEA 0183 data||$xxBWC, $xxBWR, $xxDBK, $xxDBS, $xxDBT
$xxDPT, $xxGGA, $xxGLC, $xxGLL, $xxGTD
$xxHDG, $xxHDM, $xxHDT, $xxMDA, $xxMTW
$xxRMA, $xxRMB, $xxRMC, $xxVTG,
|Environmental temperature||- 15° C + 55° C (reflection device)
- 25° C + 70° C (antenna)
|Waterproof||IEC 529 IPX5, USCG CFR-46 (display)
IEC 529 IPX6 (antenna)
A scope of delivery
- A set of mounting tools.