How to become a dealer?
Engineering company Simbia seeks to expand its activities in the domestic and international markets, looking for new partners in Russia and abroad. We invite to cooperation all interested persons and are ready to consider any offers!
- The dealer can be any legal organization or individual (private entrepreneur) who wants to represent our company in your region and distribute the equipment we offer.
- The dealer undertakes to faithfully represent ZAO Simbiya and distribute product information to an unlimited number of persons at its own expense and on its own behalf.
- The dealer is independent in relations with his customers, including on his own behalf he accepts an order from his customers; independently and on its own behalf makes settlements with its customers; carries out installation of products on its own behalf and at its own expense; provides warranty service for its customers.
- Simbia at the request of the dealer provides information on the availability of the necessary equipment. On agreed terms, makes delivery of the supplied equipment. Promptly reports on new equipment, as well as price changes.
- After signing the Dealer Agreement, our company places information about the dealer in its print media, as well as on the website www.simbia.ru in the section “Partners and Representatives”.
- In the case of specialized exhibitions, our company places information about the dealer on exhibition stands and throughout the accompanying exhibition of promotional products.
- All our dealers are provided with technical support, service, promotional products (catalogs, booklets, etc.), as well as other information materials.
- The dealer has the right to send for free training or advanced training of their sales managers and technical specialists.
- For our dealers, there is a system of wholesale one-time and cumulative discounts, with a long-term partnership a deferment of payment and the opportunity to receive equipment for sale are provided.