Trawl catch sensors Simbia SIS-50 / SIS-70
SIS-70S Catch sensor (further referred as SIS-70S finds its use on fishing vessels where the net type trawling gear is intensively used.
- SIS-70S is designed to determine the level of trawl filling with catch SIS-70S is the analog of existing: FA701, PI30/70 (Simrad); CS20, CS80 (Wesmar), CS-400 (Furuno); NFS-4-00 (Marport) counterparts.
- SIS-70S operates in conjunction with trawling units manufactured by «Simbia Engineering», in its functionality it is also compatible to operate with trawling units manufactured by Simrad, Wesmar, Furuno.
- SIS-70S can be used in any corner of the World Ocean and survives harsh conditions.
SIS-70S is capable of operating with trawling units manufactured by Simbia Engineering , SI-110-F SIS-70S is also recognized and can operate with FS 903, FS 20/25, FS 70 (Simrad), trawling units TCS 335/345, TCS 770 (Wesmar).
|Working frequency||50,0 kHz||from 69 to 78 kHz|
|Maximum depth of immersion||1000 m||1000 m|
|Beam transmit distance||Up to 500 мeters||Up to 500 мeters|
|Hydro acoustic beam traveling l characteristic||60 degrees||70 degrees|
|Power applying scheme||By diving into salty water medium||By diving into salty water medium|
|Power supply part||Ni Mh 10 cells in series, producing 12 V, 900 mА/h||Ni Mh 10 cells in series, producing 12 V, 900 mА/h|
|Battery Lifetime between each recharge||from 10 to 15 days||from 15 to 20 days|
|Charger types||SI-V-01T – from Simbia or Sensor chargers Simrad (60 mА)||SI-V-01T – from Simbia or Sensor chargers Simrad (60 mА)|
|Battery charging scheme||from 12 to 15 hours charged by SI-V-01T or from 20 to 24 hours if charged 60 mА||from 12 to 15 hours charged by SI-V-01T or from 20 to 24 hours if charged 60 mА|
|Mass||2,8 кg||2,8 кg|
|Dimensions||220 х 140 х 80 mm||220 х 140 х 80 mm|
A scope of delivery
- Catch sensor SIS-50/SIS-70s
- Charger unit SI-V-01T
- Rubber cord 2m
- Spare parts, accessories and tools